Please read about our Policy:
1. Healthland offers services to both male and female customers. Separate changing areas are provided for both genders. All Customers are required to sign in upon entering the premises. It is an offence for customers found not signing in during their visit under the Singapore law.
2. If you are feeling unwell, injured, pregnant, have high blood pressure, allergies or other medical conditions, please inform our Therapist. This will help us recommend appropriate treatments and take necessary precautions.
3. Please note that all treatments are taken at your own risk. If you have any medical history, please consult your doctor first before having a massage.
4. Healthland Pte Ltd will not be liable for any loss of properties or any injuries that arise in the premises.
5. For your comfort, we advise all our patrons to keep their volume down and to silence their mobile devices. Similarly, we hope that you would do the same for your other patrons.
6. The mode of payment includes Cash, Nets, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, American Express and JCB. Only Singapore currency is accepted. We do not charge GST.
7. We look after our clients’ interest at all times. We aim to make our clients feel comfortable and secure at our premises. We protect our clients’ confidentiality at all times. Customers’ information is only used for the purpose of internal monitoring of treatment, payment, and internal marketing activities. We uphold integrity and demonstrate professionalism. We do not deploy any form of pressure selling or unethical sales tactics at all times. Clients are assured that there will not be any selling activities conducted during treatments.
8. We honour the prices indicated in our website, advertisements, spa, packages and service menu. We welcome your comments, feedback and suggestions. Please provide them to our Therapist.
Contradictions and Precautions for Massage:
1. Thai massage is unsuitable for those with osteoporosis or very brittle bones and who have had spinal fusions or an artificial joint such as hip or knee replacement.
2. Thai massage is unsuitable for those with lympathic cancer, hemophilia or phlebitis. Massage is unsuitable for anyone with a serious heart condition or high blood pressure not under control.
3. Massage is not recommended for anyone with infectious skin disease, rash, open wounds, immediately after surgery, chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor.
4. Pregnant women should check with their doctor first if they are considering getting a massage.
Healthland Pte Ltd reserves the right to amend any policies and practices pertaining to its operations without prior notice.